Skip to main content
- ½ cup hulled tahini
- ½ cup of desiccated coconut
- 1 tbs honey
- ½ cup of chopped dates
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup chopped almonds (soak them for 10 minutes prior to chopping)
- ½ cup LSA (mix of Linseed, Sunflower Seed and Almond Meal)
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp ground vanilla
- Mix all the ingredients together by hand or in a processor depending on how much crunch you'd like.
- Keep some oil or water and a tea towel handy to make sure your hands don’t get too sticky to roll the balls.
- Roll and store in the fridge.