EARLY BANKING COMPETITION
1. Instructions to enter form part of these conditions.
2. The name of this promotion is Cancer Council’s Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea Banking competition.
3. To be eligible to enter the competition, Supporters must register for Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea in 2018, then bank:
$500 or more by 11.59pm on Friday 29th June 2018, to be eligible to enter the Draw.
4. Entry is automatic based on banking with your state or territory Cancer Council office, or via the website www.biggestmorningtea.com.au by 11.59pm on Friday 29th June 2018 and meeting the minimum requirements of entry.
5. Each valid entrant will only be eligible for one automatic entry to win.
6. The promoter of this competition is Cancer Council Australia. Address: Level 14, 477 Pitt Street Sydney 2000. ABN 91 130 793 725.
7. Employees of Cancer Council Australia, its members and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
8. The start date of the competition is Monday 5th February 2018.
9. Entries close at 11.59pm on Friday 29th June 2018 (AEST).
10. The prize will be drawn at 12pm on Monday 23rd July 2018 at the Cancer Council Australia office, Level 14, 477 Pitt Street, Sydney 2000.
11. The winners will be notified in writing and by phone.
12. Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
13. The prize will be handed out within twenty one (21) days of the draw.
14. Cancer Council Australia and its members accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail.
15. The winners will be announced on Cancer Council Australia’s Facebook page and on the biggestmorningtea.com.au/win website.
16. The prizes include:
• Three nights at DoubleTree by Hilton Cairns for two adults.
• King Guest Room only.
• Return economy flights from any Australian state or territory capital to Cairns, for you and your guest, capped at $700 return per person.
Prize value: $2,150
Hotel and Flight T&Cs
• Maximum 14-day lead time.
• Subject to availability.
- Voucher expires Friday 8th February 2019.
• Excludes special events/public & school holidays.
• Block-out periods apply – see voucher for details.
• Transfers and incidentals not included.
17. Prizes will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the email account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry.
18. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to promoter.
19. The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result.
20. All entries become the property of the promoter. The promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
21. Extending or adding extra passengers, dates and destinations is not permitted.
22. No frequent flyer points are awarded and no upgrades are permitted.
23. Items of a personal nature including but not limited to drinks, spending money, snacks, most meals, additional sightseeing, and entertainment are not included.
24. Should a flight be cancelled or become unavailable, we will endeavour to place passengers on an alternate carrier.
25. An unclaimed prize draw will be held at 12pm on Monday 26th November 2018 to re-draw all competition prizes as stipulated in 17. Address of draw: Level 14, 477 Pitt Street Sydney 2000. The redraw winner will be notified by phone and in writing. The redraw winner will be announced on biggestmorningtea.com.au.
26. The competition is open to Australian residents only.