EARLY BANKING COMPETITION
1. Instructions on how to enter the Cancer Council Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea Banking Competition (the Competition) form part of these conditions. Entry into the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
2. The promoter of this Competition is Cancer Council Australia (ABN 91 130 793 725), Level 14, 477 Pitt Street Sydney 2000, (the Promoter).
3. The Competition commences at 8.00am AEDT on Monday 4th February 2019 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on Friday 28th June 2019 (the Promotion Period).
4. To be eligible to enter the Competition, an individual (Entrant) must:
a. register to host an Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea, and;
b. fundraise and bank $500 or more,
within the Promotion Period.
To be eligible, the funds raised by the Entrant must be banked through their individual online fundraising page or using the unique deposit slip provided to the Entrant by their state or territory Cancer Council. Entry is automatic. Only one entry is permitted per person.
5. The Competition is open to Australian residents only. Entrants under the age of 18 need their parent or guardian’s permission to enter. Employees of Cancer Council Australia and of its members are ineligible to enter.
6. This is a game of chance with no fee payable for entry. The winning entry will be determined by a random draw from the pool of Entrants who have met the eligibility criteria set out above.
7. The draw will be conducted at the Cancer Council NSW office, 153 Dowling Street, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011 at 5.00pm AEST on Monday 22nd July 2019 The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the draw result.
8. The prize is a Salt&Pepper ‘Palias High Tea Set’ valued at AUD$269.05.
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. All prize values are the recommended retail price including GST (where applicable). The prize is not redeemable for cash. If a prize or element of a prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu.
9. The winner will be notified via e-mail or phone from 9:00am AEDT Tuesday 23rd July 2019 and the winner must provide their postal address for the prize to be mailed to.
10. The prize will be mailed within twenty one (21) days of the draw. In the event that the winner does not provide a postal address within 21 days of the draw, the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
11. If the prize is not claimed, a second draw will be held at 12.00pm AEST on Monday 25th November 2019 at the Cancer Council NSW office to re-draw the prize. The winner of the redraw will be notified via email or phone and must provide a postal address for the prize to be mailed.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries, late, lost or misdirected mail and shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with participation in this Competition or accepting or utilising a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). If the method of entry or the prize involves participation in risky activities, you may to need to sign a release and indemnity.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. Any entries that contain content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be offensive, inappropriate or objectionable in any way or to infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person, corporation or entity, will not be accepted as eligible entries into the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to, any entry which the Promoter considers to be disparaging to its products and/or services or is otherwise not in keeping with the spirit of the promotion.