Guidelines for healthy eating
Read Cancer Council's Guidelines for Healthy Eating to find out how you can reduce your cancer risk.Read more
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1.2 cup brown sugar
- 135g butter, melted
- 1/3 cup golden syrup
- 125g butter, melted
- 2 x 400 can sweetened condensed milk
- 185g chocolate
- 3 tsp vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place flour, coconut sugar and butter in a bowl and mix well.
- Press mixture into 20x30cm lined pan & bake for 15-18mins or until golden.
- Place golden syrup, butter and milk in saucepan over a low heat and stir for 7 minutes or until thickened slightly.
- Pour over base and bake for 20 minutes, refrigerate.
- Melt topping in a double boiler and spread over cold caramel. Refrigerate.