Guidelines for healthy eating
Read Cancer Council's Guidelines for Healthy Eating to find out how you can reduce your cancer risk.Read more
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 5 bananas, mashed
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 100 grams unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ⅓ cup raw cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 160° Celsius, fan forced.
- Put all ingredients except cacao nibs, into a bowl and combine until just brought together.
- Place batter into a lined and greased loaf tin, and gently pack down until evenly distributed, sprinkle over cacao nibs and gently press in with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow cooling before slicing and serving with butter and more fresh banana.