Guidelines for healthy eating
Read Cancer Council's Guidelines for Healthy Eating to find out how you can reduce your cancer risk.Read more
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste, or 1 fresh vanilla bean scraped out
- 1/3 cup dutch cocoa
- Pinch of sea salt and cinnamon to enhance flavour
- Strawberries or mixed berries to serve
- Into a blender add in the honey, avocado, banana, vanilla, cocoa and spices.
- Blend for about 30 seconds until smooth and creamy.
- Place spoonful’s onto sliced strawberries for a luscious finger dessert food or spoon the filling into a bowl and allow to set in the fridge and top with berries
This recipe comes from Dominique Rizzo