Guidelines for healthy eating
Read Cancer Council's Guidelines for Healthy Eating to find out how you can reduce your cancer risk.Read more
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup veg oil ( I use canola)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 2 cups grated carrots
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup sultanas
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 2 grated apples
- 2 cups p. Flour
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- 2 tsp bicarb (sifted)
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- Whisk together eggs, oil, vanilla, sugar and juice.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir until well combined.
- Cover and place in fridge over night.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins and bake for about 40 mins on 180°C.
Be generous when spooning in mixture as it doesn’t rise much.
Muffins will keep for a few days in air tight container.
They freeze well.
They are yummy eaten hot, straight from the oven.
Homemade: simply delicious food by Anna Gare (Fremantle Press).