Guidelines for healthy eating
Read Cancer Council's Guidelines for Healthy Eating to find out how you can reduce your cancer risk.Read more
- Flesh of 3 large ripe mangoes
- 4 passionfruit
- ⅓ cup caster sugar
- 1 tblsp lime juice
- 3 tblsp boiling water
- 3 tsp powdered gelatin
- 1 ⅓ cups natural Greek yoghurt
- 2 large egg whites
- Weigh 300g of mango flesh and put in an upright blender with the sugar and lime juice. Blend for approximately 20 seconds until smooth.
- Dice remaining mango and toss together with passion fruit pulp in a small bowl and then divide evenly between 6 glasses
- Put 3 tablespoons of boiling water into a heat resistant cup, add the gelatin and stir immediately until it dissolves. Add the dissolved gelatin to blender and mix for a further 5 seconds.
- Put the Yoghurt into a large bowl, add the blended mango mixture and stir until well combined
- Beat egg whites to soft peaks in a clean glass or metal bowl and then gently fold into the yoghurt and mango mixture until smooth
- Spoon the mousse over the fruit in the glasses, cover and refrigerate for 4 hours, or until set.
- Serve with an extra dollop of yoghurt