Guidelines for healthy eating
Read Cancer Council's Guidelines for Healthy Eating to find out how you can reduce your cancer risk.Read more
- 5 Cups Plain Flour
- 2 Sachets Dry Yeast
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tblsp Olive Oil, plus extra to grease
Spinach, Fetta and Potato:
- 1 large potato thinly sliced
- 250g frozen spinach, defrosted with water squeezed out
- 20g fetta cheese, crumbed
Tomato, Mushroom and Capsicum
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 100g sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 small green or red capsicum, diced
- 2 tblsp chopped shallots
- Combine flour, yeast and salt in a bowl. Make a well in the centre and mix in oil and 200-300ml lukewarm water until a soft dough is formed.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth. Place dough in a lightly greased bowl. Cover in plastic wrap and leave in a warm place for approx. 1hr until it doubles in size.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Line baking tray with baking paper and place dough on top in an oval shape.
- Place filling into centre and fold in sides. Lightly brush with olive oil and bake until dough is golden and crispy.