Guidelines for healthy eating
Read Cancer Council's Guidelines for Healthy Eating to find out how you can reduce your cancer risk.Read more
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper (or less if you don’t like it too spicy)
- 3 tsp sweet paprika
- 4 tbsp salt (flakes or table salt)
- 1 ½ cups popcorn kernels
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Combine the cayenne pepper, sweet paprika and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Place a large saucepan over a medium heat, add 2tbsp olive oil and the popcorn kernels. Ensure you have a tight fitting lid on.
- Wait until you begin to hear the popcorn kernels popping and give the saucepan a gentle shake. Continue to cook until you hear the kernels are all popped. Remove from the heat.
- Add the remaining olive oil and spice mixture and stir to combine.