morning tea hosts registered
raised so far
- Anonymous just donated $26.38
- Jayne Loft just donated $50.00
- Kausik Dasgupta just donated $26.38
- Jasmine just donated $26.38
- Affleck just donated $105.50
- Camden Cottage Preschool just donated $570.00
- Domenic Gambacciani just donated $58.03
- Dee Bryant just donated $21.10
- Steven Jackson just donated $52.75
- Jason Wornham just donated $58.03
- Nhung Southwell just donated $31.65
- Renee Paulo just donated $105.50
- Ferda Aliendi just donated $52.75
- Jane-Ann Natar just donated $58.03
- Anonymous just donated $5.28
- Jasmine Kimber just donated $26.38
- Brooke Wood just donated $26.38
- Anonymous just donated $25.00
- Peter just donated $58.03
- Charlene Diaz just donated $21.10
HOW IT WORKS
Register to host
Register to host a Biggest Morning Tea in May or June, and receive a FREE host kit!
Register now >
Plan your tea
Pick a date, invite your friends, and start planning the fun!
View host resources >
Have fun and raise funds!
Have a tea-riffic time and raise funds for people impacted by cancer.
See your impact >
Why host a Biggest Morning Tea?
1 in 2 Australians are diagnosed with cancer before the age of 85. We want to change that, and we need your help.
Your morning tea will help raise vital funds to bring us closer to a cancer free future.
What it means to Host Your Way
It’s your morning tea, and you can host it any way you like!
You can host at home with friends and family, at the local park with your community, or via online video chat with your colleagues.
However you choose to host, just know that every dollar you raise is going to make a real difference to the lives of people impacted by cancer.
"I know from personal experience that cancer never rests. That’s why I host my own morning tea every year. "
"My morning tea is only a small gathering, but I know that every dollar makes a difference."