Apple coconut and mint iced tea
- 4 cups (1L) boiling water
- 4 white tea bags
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 cup (250ml) apple juice
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut water
- 15 mint leaves
- 1/2 red apple, thinly sliced
5 minutes (plus cooling)
- Combine water, tea bags and honey in a medium saucepan and steep for 2 minutes. Stir to dissolve honey. Remove tea bags, squeeze excess liquid and discard.
- Add apple juice, coconut water and refrigerate for 2 hours or until cold.
- When ready to serve, place mint leaves into a serving jug and gently bruise with a muddling stick or rolling pin. Add crushed ice, sliced apple and chilled tea and stir.
TIP – Use fresh apple puree instead of juice if liked. Core and roughly chop apple and puree in a small food processor.