Skip to main content
- 250g Light Cream
- 100g Thick Greek Style Yoghurt
- 80g Honey
- 20ml (½ lemon) Lemon Juice
- Zest of ½ Lemon
- 3 Gelatine Gold Leaves
- 2 mangos
- 2 Passionfruit
- 100g Macadamia Nuts, Toasted & Chopped
- Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water to a couple of minutes to soften, drain and discard the water. Reserve the gelatine.
- Place the cream, yoghurt, honey and lemon zest into a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and add the lemon juice and soaked gelatine leaves.
- Stir to mix and dissolve the gelatine and then pour equally into 6 small glasses and place in the fridge to firm up.
- Once chilled, remove from the fridge and add chopped mango, strawberries, passionfruit seeds and toasted macadamia nut pieces before serving.