250g soft butter
½ cup demerara sugar
2 ½ cups SR Flour
1 ½ cups crushed macadamia nuts
1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius. Place baking paper on tray.
- Beat butter in mixer until soft and fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix by hand until combined.
- Roll into balls and place on tray a little apart from each other as they will rise.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- When cool, roll into icing sugar.
Don’t worry if they flatten a little, they will still taste yummy!