Skip to main content
- ½ cup wholemeal SR flour, sifted, add bran left in sifter to bowl
- 2 spring onions, sliced finely
- 1 small zucchini, grated, squeeze to remove excess liquid
- 1 small carrot, grated, squeeze to remove excess liquid
- ½ cup capsicum, diced finely
- ¾ cup canned corn, drained
- ¼ cup reduced fat cheese, grated
- ¼ cup basil, chopped
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup milk
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼-½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- In a large bowl combine flour, spring onion, zucchini, carrot, capsicum, corn, basil, cheese and paprika.
- In a separate small bowl lightly beat eggs and milk, season with salt, pepper and chilli (optional). Add to dry ingredients and combine.
- Heat a large pan, use a little oil then place a 1–2 tbsp scoop of mixture into pan. Repeat to make 6–8 fritters. Cook for 2–3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Remove from pan, set aside and repeat until all mixture is used.
- Serve with a side of smashed avocado or sweet chili sauce or tzatziki.