Skip to main content
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 medium capsicum, roasted and roughly chopped
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- Salt to taste
- 2-3tbsp water
- 1 tsp pepitas
- Paprika, for serving
- 1 carrot, cut into sticks
- 2 celery stalks, cut into sticks
- Add tahini and lemon juice to food processer, blend for 1minute or until mixture becomes thicker.
- Add capsicum, chickpeas, garlic, olive oil, cumin and salt to taste. Blend until a smooth paste forms.
- Slowly add water and blend to create a creamy whipped texture
- Place in a serving dish, sprinkle with pepitas and paprika.
- Serve with grainy crackers, carrots and celery