Skip to main content
- 12 eggs
- 2 onions, diced
- 4 small waxy potatoes, sliced
- pinch of salt
- Cook potatoes and onions in a large covered frying pan with a splash of olive oil until soft. Do not stir to avoid breaking.
- Whisk eggs in a mixing bowl. Once potatoes are cooked, strain. Add to egg mix.
- In large frying pan on high heat add mix and cook until seared around the edge.
- Put a large plate over the top of the frying pan and flip it over. Add to frying pan again to cook the other side. Once cooked flip back onto plate and serve.